Serves 8| Hands-On Time: 10m| Total Time: 15m
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted un-salted almonds or other nuts to personal taste
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt and the green beans and cook until tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oil, nuts, and cranberries.
- Drain the green beans and transfer them to the bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Leave a Reply
Please login in to post a reply